The Summer at Saint Mary’s Hall administration, instructors, counselors, and staff are devoted to providing students of all ages a world of possibilities through learning and exploration. We offer students a safe, structured, fun, educational, and enriching experience unmatched in San Antonio. We are committed to upholding the high standards of Saint Mary’s Hall, providing exceptional summer learning opportunities that are challenging, fun and rewarding.
We encourage campers to explore new friendship, tackle new obstacles, and discover and enhance individual talents and creative abilities. Our campers are known and nurtured as they develop their passions, learn to be leaders, problem solvers, and collaborators. Explore the variety of summer camps Saint Mary’s Hall has to offer!
Summer at Saint Mary’s Hall
- Camps offered every week from May 26 through July 31
- Half-day and full-day camps available for ages 3-18
- Highly qualified instructors and professionals from Saint Mary’s Hall and the surrounding area
- Safe and secure campus with 24/7 security on our fully enclosed, beautiful 60 acre campus
- Camps for every interest – academics, arts, athletics, and enrichment. All taught in state-of-the-art facilities